Get a Life Insurance Quote Online from AIG Direct Today
Wondering about the cost of life insurance, but not yet ready to make a “yes-or-no” purchase decision?
We're here to help with that.
The good news is that with AIG Direct, you can obtain life insurance quotes and policies online in little more than a few keystrokes. A recognized leader in simplifying the process of buying life insurance, AIG Direct has utilized its direct-to-consumer approach to help more than one million families obtain quality life insurance coverage.
We understand that consumers want to learn about, shop for, and buy life insurance in an easy and straightforward way. We want that too, which is why we enable you to use our online quote engines and application systems to purchase life insurance 24/7, without needing to speak with an agent.
Online Life Insurance Quote Engines
Online quote engines are an efficient tool that provide you with a fairly instant and representative snapshot of an expected rate for life insurance — all prior to filling out an actual application.
Consider Term Life Insurance, one of the most popular and more affordable life insurance products available (it provides coverage for a specific period of time, usually 10 to 30 years). Our engine simply requires a minimum amount of information that will factor into pricing, including the amount of insurance desired, term length (in years), height and weight, smoker/nonsmoker, and birthday.
That's it. With the click of a button you will immediately see the estimated cost per month, for example, of a $250,000 or $500,000 policy.
Purchase a Life Insurance Policy Online
Our 24/7 Do-It-Yourself (DIY) sites also enable you to apply and purchase the following products entirely online:
- Term Life Insurance—Our most popular Life Insurance product that provides consumers with policies for a specific amount of time (referred to as the "Term") at an affordable rate.
- Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance — Designed for persons between 50 to 80 years of age; helps surviving loved ones cope with final expenses such as medical bills, credit card debt, or funeral costs.
If you are interested in proceeding, you can fill out an application and even schedule your medical exam. You are in charge and control the entire process because you:
- Complete the application on your own.
- Work on it on your own schedule.
- Start and stop as you please.
- Finish the purchase on your own.
Of course, if you aren't ready to proceed you can file the estimate away and come back when you are ready.
However, if you are uncomfortable online you can still use the traditional route of calling or meeting with a licensed Life Insurance Agent. He or she will be happy to discuss the different options available to determine the best fit, answer any questions that surface along the way, and build a customized policy, even over the phone at 800-294-4544.
Either way — online or not — your experience is personalized, cost-effective, and reliable. That's how we want it to be for you.
Other Online Resources
In addition to securing a quote online and purchasing a policy, you can access additional AIG Direct web resources to help in your search for life insurance information.
Available resources include the following:
- Obtaining information on costs.
- Determining the amount of insurance right for you.
- Understanding how policies are affected by lifestyle choices.
- Knowing attributes to look for in a life insurance company.
- Understanding what to do and not to do when purchasing online.
- Choosing the policy that makes sense for you.
- Knowing what to expect when applying.
Next Steps in the Life Insurance Application Process
The resources are there and available online to get a life insurance quote and to purchase a policy:
It's simple and it's up to you.
AIG Direct is there for you throughout the process. We provide high satisfaction among our customers because of the flexibility of our insurance options.
Learn more about AIG Direct and see for yourself.